Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Why do we fall, Bruce?

Hey-
Why is it that we are always sick over here? Last night we were in urgent care trying to figure out why my little ones fever wouldn't go down- well turns out his ear infection from never went away even after the antibiotics. Poor baby! The lack of sleep and winter sickie germs gave me a pretty awful cold with a nice fever of my own.... We've watched a ton a ton of movies the past two days- one of which was Finding Nemo. During the shark addict scene I giggled. The first time I ever watched the show, I didn't really get it- I had to have it explained to me that people at Alcoholics Anonymous use the same greetings in their groups- and then I thought it was hilarious and got the puns. The first time I ever went to LDS twelve steps for the wives- part of what cracked the ice for me was when I said my name- and they said "hello Ashley" in unison.... I thought it was hilarious because who would have guessed I would ever needed support? And yet- in that moment I got it!! I needed support! 

Watching that part was a little reminder too that I hadn't written on here- whoops!  Well now I did, and tomorrow I will tell you all the big news! Tata for now, this sickie is taking a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment