Thursday, December 4, 2014

What to say?

So I was thinking about this whole recovery thing today. It's hard. It's hard to maintain focus on it. It's hard to remember why you are doing it, because all you really want to do is forget that it even ever happened. 

I feel like when I right these days, it's like that voiceover that happens at the end of movies when the main character is wrapping up and talking about how all the events have helped her/him to be a better person. Like the end of a story.

But I don't want this to be the end of my recovery story. Sure my husband is doing better, but I am really missing all of that tremendous growth that I would see in myself on almost a daily basis. Why has moving to a different town put a halt to that? How do I change this?

I don't know the answers to those questions. 
However.
Looking back to when I was having all of this tremendous growth, do you know what the best days were for me? The days I did book work in Lifestar! 

So. Now that I am going to be using this blog on a daily basis, I think I am going to use it as motivation to work my way through the books again.... I won't write down anything word for word, mostly just talk about how the work is helping me in my day to day life!

Oooo!! I am so excited! I have been wondering what on earth I would write about if I was going to write every day this year... So I am so happy to have a bit of a plan at least! 

Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment