Wednesday, December 31, 2014

what a way to bring in the new year.

So here is the big news:
J signed up for Addo Recovery all by himself.
I was so excited about it because like I said, I don't believe words anymore, just actions, and that was definitely an action.

But I haven't heard anything about it since, and he has been really irritable lately. I'm just not "enough" lately. But I have totally been in survival mode the last few weeks. My little guy is on his starting on his third straight week of ear infections. THIRD STRAIGHT WEEK. Little to no sleep wears on me. Bad. I'm lucky if I get  a shower every three days because my hubby works 60+ hour weeks and I don't have much help around the house or at night because he has to get up early. I'm exhausted. But I guess in all of that, I forgot to ask about how his day at work was. Whoops.

Ugh.

We haven't had a real fight in a long long time because we have gotten pretty good at talking things through before we blow up, but tonight we had a doozy. He was pushing all of my buttons- and I was pushing his. I am sure glad I have this little blog of mine to vent on- I don't know what I would do without it.

Welcome to the world, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment