Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Taking Time for Me

It is so easy to get caught up in thinking about how this addiction is hurting me. I constantly wonder what my husband is doing while I am away, or while he is away. I know, You have probably been there. This, however is not going to help my situation one bit. The one thing that will help me learning to be healthy in my thinking- by taking control of what I think about. So, here's what I am planning to do: Take some time to do something for me every day. On top of reading my scriptures and saying my prayers; I'm going to go for a walk, go chat it up with my neighbor, try something new with my hair, learn to cook something new... even if it only takes a second, I'm going to fill my cup with some sunshine! I have been promised that doing this will be so beneficial and add up to make me THAT much stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment