Saturday, March 14, 2015

The long and short of it

The good: I went to a weekend intensive at Addo Recovery with my husband and gained so many valuable tools that I need to process on here how I can apply them into my daily life.

The bad: After I asked for the five days, he didn't leave. He did invite me to go to the intensive with him and to a bishops interview with him and I feel like those both went well. He asked me on a date and that went pretty well. 

The hard truth: red flags have been thrown- bottomlines have been broken, and I don't know if I even want this to go any further. However. The intensive made me think about the reason behind what I was doing before and I want to really drink deeply in my own recovery again. No matter what happens, I am done numbing. I am done taking the easy road- I am ready to take the road that leads to the lasting happiness- I am ready for that change of heart. I'm in your hands, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment