Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ashley: Big Announcement:

As of today, July 28th 2015, I will be sharing my blog with other Goddesses in Training!! I am so excited. Each of them have chosen to be anonymous, and have chosen names of Goddesses as their screen names. I have chosen to keep my real name as it has been a journey getting to the point where I felt comfortable even sharing that.

Here is how it is going to work:  Before the title of the blog post, we will write our names so that you know who is talking! We will tag the post at the end with the name of the author so if you want to scroll through and read a certain person that you really relate to's posts!

I am so happy to add these ladies, and I admire each of them in their recovery and each of them are dear friends to me. 

Get excited and start watching for some amazing stuff coming from them! I will continue to write on here as well, I just have been super busy moving and have found a lot of solace in this little group of WoPA friends that I love... and now am excited to share that love with you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment